A long layover in Dallas gave me time to write this longish short story, which has elements of pulp fiction in it. I have long loved Dashiell Hammett, and his influence is clear here. The link to a PDF is below.
- Turnabout is Fair Play
- Experiment: “Portdobo” Pork
- Does Someone in Your Life Want to Try Plein Air Painting?
- I’m Not a Joiner, But I Joined
- An Immediate Hit: Turkey Honkey Chili
- Into the Next Phase
- Renewal in Maine
- A Look at How Computers Are Changing Art Education
- Reporting From Dubois
- Pulpy: “People of the South Wind”