I wrote this piece for OutdoorPainter.com, the online presence for PleinAir magazine. It inspired me to try to paint abstractly using the colors and some of the shapes from the landscape in front of me. What do you think?
- When Christmas Songs Go Bad
- How Jake Taught Me That Pataki Loves New Yorkers
- Stay Puffy!
- My Neighbor’s Dog Is Not Named Dewey
- (What’s so Funny About) Sincerity?
- Recent Paintings
- Paint Inwood, a New Event
- Sucked in by a Good Story
- Paintings From April ’19 Trip to Wyoming