A long layover in Dallas gave me time to write this longish short story, which has elements of pulp fiction in it. I have long loved Dashiell Hammett, and his influence is clear here. The link to a PDF is below.
- When Christmas Songs Go Bad
- How Jake Taught Me That Pataki Loves New Yorkers
- Stay Puffy!
- My Neighbor’s Dog Is Not Named Dewey
- (What’s so Funny About) Sincerity?
- Recent Paintings
- Paint Inwood, a New Event
- Sucked in by a Good Story
- Paintings From April ’19 Trip to Wyoming