A long layover in Dallas gave me time to write this longish short story, which has elements of pulp fiction in it. I have long loved Dashiell Hammett, and his influence is clear here. The link to a PDF is below.
- Hidden in Dubois, WY
- Eye Docs, Jackalopes, Nubile Eyeballs, and One Made Up Word
- A Look at How Artists Should Choose Frames
- Come See the Show! Art in the East Village
- Beauty: A Kick in the Pants
- Turnabout is Fair Play
- Experiment: “Portdobo” Pork
- Does Someone in Your Life Want to Try Plein Air Painting?
- I’m Not a Joiner, But I Joined