I was fortunate enough to spend another week with the Nanatuck Group, a loose group of painters gathered by Mary Erickson that live for a week at a time in a rented house on the St. George peninsula on Maine’s mid-coast. Here are some of my pieces. (I also interviewed two artists for feature articles and finished up my book on art in the Wind River Mountains during my week there.)
- When Christmas Songs Go Bad
- How Jake Taught Me That Pataki Loves New Yorkers
- Stay Puffy!
- My Neighbor’s Dog Is Not Named Dewey
- (What’s so Funny About) Sincerity?
- Recent Paintings
- Paint Inwood, a New Event
- Sucked in by a Good Story
- Paintings From April ’19 Trip to Wyoming