I wrote this piece for OutdoorPainter.com, the online presence for PleinAir magazine. It describes how one painter used a syndicate–and llamas–to pre-sell paintings he made on a long painting trip up in the mountains. This funded his excursion, and excited his patrons.
- When Christmas Songs Go Bad
- How Jake Taught Me That Pataki Loves New Yorkers
- Stay Puffy!
- My Neighbor’s Dog Is Not Named Dewey
- (What’s so Funny About) Sincerity?
- Recent Paintings
- Paint Inwood, a New Event
- Sucked in by a Good Story
- Paintings From April ’19 Trip to Wyoming